Sunday, March 6, 2011

just throw it in the bag.

once again, after what feels like mere days after i've been home, i find myself packing, AGAIN.
this time my destination is the windy city, chicago.   i'm only staying one night & i feel like all of my luggage is too big so i've been searching for a cute weekender.  bags are one of my many vices, along with shoes, wine & music.      


i wanted to share with you some of my favs...
chloe
balenciaga

prada
d & g
tory burch
kimchi blue
gucci

here is the one i ended up purchasing since it's so last minute 
& i'm a little low on funds...

it's pretty cute & it was only 39.99 at target.... 
maybe next time i'll splurge. 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I will bet money on it you could find a fine one made of leather when in Italy this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete